ANAND LAW litigates general business, entertainment, real estate, and injury cases, including business and contract disputes, trademark and copyright infringement claims, and unfair competition and sexual assault matters. We litigate in state and federal courts, including bankruptcy court.
Prior cases which represent our ability to win include:
- Right to Attach Order received against buyer of wholesale textiles who had failed to pay in excess of a million dollars;
- Successful representation of California-based shipper whose products were illegally seized by a Chinese-based trans-shipper. ANAND LAW was able to secure the release of all property, which was valued at over a million dollars;
- High six-figure settlement received for foreign religious institution;
- Multiple restraining orders obtained preventing mortgage lenders from conducting foreclosure sale;
- Multiple favorable settlements achieved in litigation against mortgage lenders;
- Judgment received against sub-contractor in excess of half a million dollars;
- Favorable settlement achieved in personal business dispute which involved business dealings spanning two decades with no formal paperwork;
- Favorable settlement achieved for commercial tenant who was being evicted by the purchaser of the commercial building;
- Favorable settlement achieved for residential tenants who were being evicted by the purchasers of the property, who had purchased at a foreclosure action.
*Prior results do no guarantee any future outcomes. Case results depend on particular facts of each individual case.
Call 323-325-3389 or click here to contact us for a free consultation.